Friday, December 4, 2009

4th

Ivy Khor:

Acts 9. Overall I see God gives me hope. I’m still waiting the time to come, the time when my parents and my grandma accept Christ. If God really chose them, may God uses me like how He uses Saul. I believe that God is now using me to transform and break the curse of this family! I won’t give up!

Leonard:

Jesus instructed His disciples, “when you go into a town, whoever will not receive and welcome your message, when you leave that place, shake the dust off your feet”. It’s a symbolic way of saying, “you’re not going to steal my joy. You may reject me or speak badly about me, but I’m not going to sink down and not going to fight with you. I’m going to let God be my vindicator.”

Amy:

1 John 3:18 “My little children, do not let our love be in word and in tongue, but let it be in act and in good faith.” Don’t let our love be in literal form only, but in action form. Sometimes, people don’t feel the love when we only say it but don’t act it out. Sometimes, we say we love, but actually, we don’t mean that. So, start from now, act out your love, so that others can really experience the love from you, and hopefully more souls are being touched and life being changed via our love action!

No comments:

Post a Comment